Przejdź do treści
English

The Kościuszko steelworks

Chorzów

Description

The Kościuszko Steelworks was built in 1802 in Chorzów and it’s way past its glory years. Since 2010 it has belonged to the city council. It is located in the city centre by the National Road no 79.

 

The total area of 9 hectares consists of:

production and warehouse halls with a total area of 1.802,7 m2,

– office spaces  – 20-40 m2 each, total area of 2500 m2,

workshops – 50m2 to 120m2 each.

 

There are railroads and green spaces on the premises of the steelworks. The building is desolated what can result in the lack of lighting. The facility has been frequently used in the film productions such as “The public depravity”.

 

Additional information

Is accessible to public?

Yes

How far it is?

At venue

How good lightning is

Small

Noise level

Small

Has parking space

Yes

Needs permission?

Yes