Przejdź do treści
English

Rotunda

Dąbrowa Górnicza

Description

Built in 1956 on the premises of the 60 hectare park  “Zielona” rotunda was originally called “Circle of dance”.  Six social realist sandstone statues made in 1965 initially located on the base of the rotunda were removed in 2004 during the renovation due to their poor condition.

 

It used to function as the concert and artistic performance venue, today it is a popular meeting spot among youngsters.

 

Surrounded by green areas it attracts not only the inhabitants of Dąbrowa Górnicza but also craving for interesting locations film-makers.  

Additional information

Is accessible to public?

Yes

How far it is?

At venue

How good lightning is

High

Noise level

Small

Has parking space

Yes

Needs permission?

Yes